Author: Search Engine Code Team (Search Engine Code Team)

Post
What Are Backlinks & Why Are They Important | SEO – 7

What Are Backlinks & Why Are They Important | SEO – 7

Backlinks & Their Importance When we talked about the Page Rank algorithm, we discussed how early on Google used incoming links to a website as upvotes that indicated the authoritativeness and trustworthiness of the website. Backlinks are simply your website’s URL on other websites. But why are they important? Let’s discuss this first and also...

Post

What Are Backlinks & Why Are They Important | SEO – 7

Backlinks & Their Importance When we talked about the Page Rank algorithm, we discussed how early on Google used incoming links to a website as upvotes that indicated the authoritativeness and trustworthiness of the website. Backlinks are simply your website’s URL on other websites. But why are they important? Let’s discuss this first and also...

Post
Keyword Research For SEO | SEO – 5

Keyword Research For SEO | SEO – 5

How To Start Keyword Research? In order to begin the keyword research, you have to think from the perspective of your customers. What would they type when they are looking for your services, products or information. For example, imagine you are offering resume editing services for professionals. Now if someone is looking for such services,...

Post
What Are Keywords & Their Types | SEO – 4

What Are Keywords & Their Types | SEO – 4

What Are Keywords? Keywords are the central part of the SEO process. In fact, the whole SEO process begins with the Keywords. In SEO, we are essentially trying to rank and increase the visibility of the web pages for some given queries or keywords. Keywords are phrases that users type in a search engine to...

Post
Crawling, Indexing & Ranking | SEO -3

Crawling, Indexing & Ranking | SEO -3

How Google Finds Webpages? From finding new content on the web to ranking it, there are overall 3 steps involved. Let’s talk about those steps and learn how we can make our web pages accessible to Google and eventually rank them. 1. Crawling: This is the first step. Google or any other search engine like...

Post
How Google’s Search Engine Works | SEO – 2

How Google’s Search Engine Works | SEO – 2

Why is Google Important? When it comes to SEO, Google search is the primary search engine that is taken into consideration. The reason for this is the widespread usage of Google across the globe. Google has almost 70% of the search market share while the rest of the 30% is divided among Bing(13%), Baidu(16%), Yahoo(2%)....

Post
SEO- What is It & How Does It Work? | SEO – 1

SEO- What is It & How Does It Work? | SEO – 1

What Is Search Engine Optimisation? Search Engine Optimisation or SEO is a broad term used to refer to a process of optimising your website in order to increase its visibility & ranking on search engines. To understand this, let us assume that we are searching for some information related to coffee beans. We begin our...

  • 1
  • 4
  • 5